21 ene. 2015

Scrapbook: Clique Kits Pep Rally



Hello girls! I'm very happy because my January Clique Kits arrived on time to participate on this month Pep Rally, I hope I can make for many other more.
Hola chicas! Estoy muy feliz porque mi Clique Kits de Enero llegó a tiempo para que participara en el Pep Rally de este mes, espero poder participar en muchos más.

For this Pep Rally I made two layouts one in 9 x 12 and other in 8.5 x 11, currently I'm in love with this sizes.

Para este Pep Rally preparé dos layouts uno tamaño 9 x 12 y otro 8.5 x 11, me encantan estos formatos.


As soon as I saw thise freebie from Ali Edwards I knew I had to use it for my background with a photo of me so I did! The text use almost the whole layout so I decorate a little the right side with sewed strips of paper, a photo I took with my mini instax and a couple of embellishments. I made this layout in 9x12 because I want to add it into my Project Life.
Apenas vi este freebie de Ali Edwards supe que debía usarlo de fondo para un Lo con una foto mia y lo hice. El texto ocupa casi toda la página por eso solo decoré un poco el lado derecho del layout con unas tiras de papel que cosí, una foto tomada con la mini instax y un par de adornos. Hice este layout tamaño 9x12 porque quiero ponerla en Project Life.

scrapbook-chile-cliquekits-peprally


Some close ups.
Algunos acercamientos.

scrapbook-chile-cliquekits-peprally

scrapbook-chile-cliquekits-peprally

scrapbook-chile-cliquekits-peprally

My second layout is a 8.5x11 one. It's about Lukas Tadeo taking a nap, i love taking photos while he sleeps, I wish I were a cat. I made some tags with the paper in the kit and glued them next to the photo. It's a simple design but I like it a lot. I decorated one of the tags with this mint Maya Road deer, that was available in the store some time ago.
Mi segundo layout es de 8.5x11 y es de Lukas Tadeo durmiendo, me encanta tomarle fotos mientras duerme, siempre se ve lindo, la suerte de ser un gato. Para este layout hice algunos tags con los mismos papeles que veían en el kit y los coloqué alrededor de la foto. Es iun diseño sencillo, pero me gusta muchos. Para decorar uno de los tags coloqué un venado de Maya Road que estuvieron disponibles en la tienda un tiempo atrás.

scrapbook-chile-cliquekits-peprally


Some close ups.
Algunos acercamientos.

scrapbook-chile-cliquekits-peprally

scrapbook-chile-cliquekits-peprally

scrapbook-chile-cliquekits-peprally

Now you have to continue hopping. You came from Nicole's blog and now you have to go to Caroli's blog.
Ahora deben continuar el blog hop. Tu venías desde el blog de Nicole y ahora debes ir al blog de Caroli.

Cari O. http://cariilup.blogspot.com/  ------ YOU ARE HERE

I hope you like it!
Espero que les hayan gustado mis proyectos!

Un beso,
Cari

20 comentarios:

  1. Great layouts. So simple and beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am in love with both of these layouts! They're so gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me encanta en detalle de las costuras en ambos proyectos, muy delicado y especial, la combinación de detalles y colores maravillosa!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Both layouts are wonderful! Love the Ali Edwards background!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. WOW both pages are awesome but I LOVE the first one more coz of the handwritten journaling. I am a sucker for layouts like these coz I CAN'T for the life of me re-create something simple yet with great impact. Great job!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. oh and it's a freebie from Ali E.. still it's a handwriting.. lol! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Gorgeous work!!! Love the quote by AE! And the second layout is just adorable!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Cari realmente me encantaron tus layouts, el que hiciste con el texto de Ali Edwards es hermoso creo que te lo copiare :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. love your layouts, cari! that first one is especially gorgeous!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Love, love, love your work! Fabulous!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Awesome layouts!! So pretty!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Amazing-- I live how pretty and simple these are.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I love your elegant, clean approach to scrapping.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Ohh Love ur LO's.. Luvin the txt on the first & the simplicity on the second one.. Both ohh soo pretty!.. Thnx for the inspiration... ❤️

    Lotz of Hugz,
    ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Loving this quote right now - even have it as my screen saver. Great way to inspire a layout.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I love everything about your work- and your blog too! Welcome to Clique Kits- we are soooo excited to have you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Great layouts, love all the journaling

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Fabulous layouts Cari! I adore all the journaling in your first layout & how your stitched onto your second. Everything ties together beautifully!

    ResponderEliminar
  19. These two layout are simply gorgeous Caro!!
    I specially love all the stitching and the pic of yourself on the first lo, way to go girl!

    ResponderEliminar