8 sept. 2014

Scrapbook: Favorite scrapbooker blog hop

Hello everyone! Some days ago Chantal nominated me as one of her favorite scrappers, so here I'm ready to answer her questions and still impressed that I'm somebody favorite LOL!


1- What am I working on right now?

Mostly I'm working on my dt works, I'm in so many and enjoy them all! I also doing my wedding handbook and starting playing with my filofax.


2- How long does it take me to create a project?

Not so much, I'm a fast scrapper, but when I'm not inspired I can't take weeks on finish a project, but usually It just take about an hour.


3- What are my favourite things to create with at the moment?

By now is the Brighton Pier collection from Studio Calico and Weekend Trip from Lemon Owl, also enjoying geotags, gold doilies and wood veneers.


4- How does my writing/creative process work?

The true is I'm awful writing, when I first started scrapbooking I try to forced me to write in every layout, but It always turns out bad, so I get rid of it and I think all is better now LOL. I have a very good memory (seriously I even can remember hours and days of the week) so just by looking at my layout it's enough to remember my feelings at that time.


5- How do I become inspired and stay inspired?

Usually by looking other people works so I really enjoy watching Pinterest, Instagram and some scrapbook galleries. Inspiration doesn't come only by watching other scrapbook but a pretty photo or a good poster might be a perfect way to get you inspired.


6- What is my signature style?

I'm not very sure, but I always include some black splattering and sewing, you should tell me what my signature is LOL!!!
________________________________________________________________________________
So know is my turn to nominate my favorites scrappers. By now many of them have been already taken so I wish they haven't been nominated already!

The first is Eyoung Lee, I LOVE watching her work, she makes simplicity look wonderful, She amazes me any time she creates a new layout.


And also I really enjoy Olatz Garay works, she makes everything so fresh and juvenile, I really enjoy watching her work.


So I hope you had fun reading me, and remember to take a look to my nominees, they are really good!!

Español
Hola todo el mundo, hoy nuevamente me nominaron a algo muy parecido al Bellelive Tour que ha estado dando vueltas por ahí, pero este tiene como condición nominar a algunas de tus scraperas favoritas. Pueden leer mi nominación anterior acá.

2 comentarios:

  1. Love your awesome work Cari, and it's so fun to read about your process!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡Hola! Acabamos de descubrir tu blog y te seguimos desde ahora. Ojalá que también te guste nuestro espacio :D

    ¡Un abrazo grande de parte de los tres!

    ResponderEliminar