17 sept. 2014

Scrapbook: Clique Kits - The Cut Shoppe Blog Hop


Hello everyone! Today I'm so happy because I've been waiting for this day since I know we were teaming up with Clique Kits. For this blog hop we have to use the kit Studying Abroad from Clique Kits and the amazing cut that Ashley (The Cut Shoppe) created for this special ocassion.



I really LOVE the kit, it introduce me to some brands I have never used before like Sodalicius and Studio Tekturek, I think this is the best of being susbcribed to a kit I make you use different brands in one layout and you are always getting a little bit of every collection around there!

So let's start showing what I've done! The first is a 8.5 x 11layout with a picture of me at the beach (in winter that the reason of my clothes LOL)




This layout it's from Lukas Tadeo and some fun photos I took of him, I inspired on this photo from pinterest





In this layout is Ricardo (my husband) smiling =D




And the last one is from my first Cat -RIP =(- Wawito, I like this paper with the sky and the stars so my title say "You are with me from the sky".



I hope you like what I've created and now it's time to keep hoping! You come from Jody´s blog and now you have to go to Danielle's!


Between all the comments The Cut Shoppe will randomnly choose one winner with a $15 certificate in the store! Also The Shop is offering a 15% discount off of a $5 minimum purchase. The only you have to do is to write this code at checkout: Code HOP17. Valid September 17-September 21.
And of course, Clique Kits will be giving away some supplies from the kit, so you have so many possibilities to win!

Today in Chile we start the celebration of our Independe, we have 4 days of holiday so my weekend start now! I wish you have a good rest of the week.

XOXO
Cari.

27 comentarios:

  1. They're very beautiful layouts. I love them. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow---you've been busy! Great layouts!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love your layouts! I really like how you combined the kits & cut files....neat ideas!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your layouts are amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Love all of your amazing layouts! Wow! So much to take in and love here! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I LOVE all of your layouts Cari!!! Love how the CK kit coordinates so well with the cut files. That first is my fav. I had to pin it.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. awesome layouts!! Love the subtle use of die cuts with the tone on tone in the first two layouts! Wonderful work!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Wow! You are amazing! Love all your layouts and how you used the kits in four layouts!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Love all of your amazing layouts, Cari!! You got so many done!! :) Great use of mixing the cut files with the papers and embellishments from the Kit!!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Cari - love your gorgeous style! I love what you have done with the kit and the cut files.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Holi Cari! están preciosos tus Lo sus colores quedan genial con cada foto. Me gustó mucho la primera página...bueno de la primera a la ultima en verdad, la de wawito >< que tierna de seguro está acompañándote desde donde esté, cariños! disfruta mucho el 18!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Beautiful layouts! Love how you worked with the files!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Fun layouts my favorite is the So Handsome one.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Seriously... WOW!! Absolutely WOW.. My favorite has got to be your first layout where you used the words and repeated it as background. TFS!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Beautiful pages Cari, all of them. So much inspiration here :)

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Cari, your layouts are so cool....love all the colors and your design, too!!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Ah, that first layout rocks with the journaling die cut background!

    ResponderEliminar
  18. So many great layouts! I especially love the first one.

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Cari, these are all so amazing! You seriously rocked this kit! I can't believe how fantastic they all are! Nice work :)

    ResponderEliminar
  20. You sure created your heart out!! Fabulous job rockin Study Abroad!!

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Hola Cari como siempre bellos trabajos y lindos gatitos !! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Me encantan todas Caro, pero mi favorita es la del Wawin ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Carie, so many great projects here. I really don't know which one I like the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Your layouts are fantastic! Love them all and these colors are so great!

    ResponderEliminar
  25. great layouts, cari!

    ResponderEliminar
  26. I love your layouts! Love the text. It goes so well with the layouts!

    ResponderEliminar